ORANGE: What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. One minute they’re boycotting Israel; the next minute they love Israel.
Yesterday I came across a video of Netanyahu spouting the kind of acidic bile we’ve come to accept from him. This time he was coercing the French government into applying pressure on Orange, the huge mobile network operator in which they hold a large stake, not to go ahead with it’s planned Israeli boycott. On hearing the news I declared as soon as my mobile contract was up, I’d be looking to switch over to Orange. While this news was unsurprisingly greeted positively, a few expressed reservations, notably Stvn Stpn & Dan Dods, that this was all talk.
And so it may appear, for late last night I received this link from Jack Wiseman that Orange Telecom Chief Stephane Richard had apologized for earlier talk of wanting to ‘withdraw’ from Israel. Apparently he loves Israel.
Conclusion: THIS CHANGES NOTHING!
1) Any publicity on the issue of boycotting Israel is good publicity. As much as Netanyahu rants & raves, attempting to coerce Zionist puppets to pass ludicrous laws to render the boycott of Israeli products illegal, quite how Harper, Cameron & Hollande can ever justify such a travesty is another story altogether. After all Israelis are the first to insist on sanctions whenever anything gets up their nose.
2) The only reason Zionists possess such an inordinate, disproportionate influence on the rest of the world is because they’re prepared to act as a single entity in a manner in which the most ruthless mafiosi could only hope to operate. From Meyer Lansky’s Murder Incorporated to Mossad, it is common knowledge Zionists are the undisputed champions of targeted assassinations, so much so they actually believe it’s their undeniable right to do as they do. Anyone thinking of crossing them knows in no uncertain terms they could be taking their life into their own hands.
3) Nothing changes the fact Netanyahu was forced out into the open on this issue. This in itself is a major victory because the last thing the Zionist controlled media will ever do is publicise anything where the word boycott is used in conjunction with Israel. One only has to see the recent debacle with FIFA where the media highlighted the issue without once mentioning the very act that precipitated it – a Palestinian delegation’s request to have FIFA ban Israel from international football. The nail in Sepp Blatter’s coffin was hardly corruption. For years FIFA was as corrupt as could be. Fact is, how can those who are just as corrupt say ‘we better do something about corruption in FIFA?’ Apart from once again highlighting the ungodly level of influence Zionists possess, this is a classic example of how media control allows Israeli skulduggery to slip under the radar. Therefore, any time Netanyahu is made to bleat about companies pulling out of Israel, each & every time it’s a step in the right direction.
4) The BDS movement is growing hand over fist yet many people remain skeptical as to whether doing their bit truly helps the cause. Now I’ll not tire of saying this – I’ve already said the media will never let us know the tide’s turning against Israel for this would only exacerbate the situation. However, the very thought ordinary folk may one day begin to believe that individually they actually do possess power, is utterly abhorrent to those who own the media & indeed pull the power strings.
5) This response by Orange’s chief should be expected. He’s stuck between a rock & a hard place. What he says is not important. What we choose to do, is –
i) First thing Monday. I’m calling Orange to say this – “When I heard Orange decided to pull out of Israel, immediately I felt – switch to Orange. Then I heard the head of Orange in France say this was all a bluff, I thought I’d better find out what’s going on.” So step 1 – make sure this remains an issue. Orange under no circumstances must be let off the hook. Keep the pressure up. Let them know we’re not going to let this die. That’s what Netanyahu wants.
ii) Step 2 – tell Orange if they actually have pulled out of Israel then you WILL sign up. No question. If they haven’t, you’re staying where you are. Moreover, should it be the case Orange has pulled a massive con trick, not only will you NEVER use them but you will make it a priority on social media to do all you can so that others blacklist Orange.
iii) Our strength is in our numbers. If we react there is very little they can do.
The following restrictions apply to the backups included with your account:
Recovering your account is FREE, but restricted to once every 4 months.
You do not need any experience and you will not have to
install anything on your computer system.
Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be
at the internet the simplest thing to have in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as
other folks consider worries that they just don’t know about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as defined out the entire thing without having side effect ,
other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.