A response to a comment re 9/11. Food for thought
Today it was my intention to complete a piece about 9/11. Yesterday I posted a section to give people a taster, rather like an aperitif. First thing I do every morning is read & answer all comments. This I feel is my duty. It can often be time consuming, especially when I feel a thank you or a one-liner response is inadequate. What occurs is a spontaneous reaction & I end up posting something I never planned. It just happens. Sometimes it’s good to let the heart rule the mind.
The aperitif drew some comments. In fact I’ve read but one. Compulsion got the better of me & 2 hours later I’ve still only read one comment & here it is …….
“Michael, I can’t express how thankful I am for your obviously brilliant perspective on 9/11.
Every article that you write about 9/11 is so thoughtful, insightful, rational and absolutely enlightening! I’m a 67 year young grandmother and I’ve had so many questions in my head and gut-wrenching feelings about the stories we were told! Things never added up.
I’ve done considerable, but not enough, research on the Internet. I’ve explored many contradictory theories and I have definite feelings about who and how it was done. I can’t believe that the American public hasn’t begun a grass roots movement to have a true investigation and reasonable answers. But then so much of the government’s cooperation, or even God forbid initiation with Zionist Israel would be revealed.
Thank you for your brilliant work.”
Obviously it’s complimentary & I’m grateful to the many people who are so kind but I can assure everyone the ego is & will remain somewhere in the bottom draw. Big-headed – not a chance. Fortunate, I am. Humbled & grateful – most definitely….
My response –
Thank you. Would it surprise you to know that a great deal of what I wholeheartedly believe about 9/11 has not required much, if any research. For starters, as the great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in one of his fabulous Sherlock Holmes novels, ‘humans see but most fail to observe.’ For instance, how many people still believe the official account? OVER HALF? Perhaps. Even now, over 50% of us haven’t observed and so registered in our brains the most critical factor of 9/11 – WHAT WE ALL SAW WERE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS. Forget everything else. Once one accepts what one’s eyes saw, & even today there are those who for various & obvious reasons will say “no. They weren’t controlled demolitions” when no other process can bring about the collapse of steel-structured buildings symmetrically in free-fall speed, that’s the key, symmetrically in free-fall, as i said once this is registered & accepted, automatically one is donated a line of inquiry which inevitably leads directly to those behind the planning & execution of 9/11. It means –
1) Larry Silverstein – the owner HAD to know. Forget about all the evidence which more than suggests this little wretch is a mass-murderer. To place the necessary explosives & wiring, up & down the Towers, is no simple process. Only the owner can sanction such a thing.
2) SECURACOM – the company in charge of Security at the Towers, run by none other than the President’s brother Marvin Bush. The fact the media & the 9/11 commission never mentioned the company that did THE WORST JOB IMAGINABLE when it came to the security of the buildings. Securacom didn’t just know about this; in all likelihood, they oversaw the entire process of recruiting those who’d carry out the work. It’s nonsensical to assume any different because for the perpetrators, those involved in the planning had to be kept as a tight-knit group, otherwise known as OPERATIVES.
3) Well if Marvin knew, are you going to even suggest a certain GW did not? I DON’T THINK SO!
4) Now, what did two of the most respected news presenters say on the very day, when everyone was consumed with shock & anger? Both DAN RATHER & PETER JENNINGS stated categorically, what they saw were controlled demolitions & they even said why,”to get at the buildings infrastructure one has to get at the very foundations”. Do you honestly believe the entire US mass-media was too dumb to pick up on this? Rather & Jennings were highly respected. Their credibility could not be questioned. On live TV they both use the term ‘controlled demolition.” Surely, this warrants discussion? The next day, forget about elaborating, NO ONE MENTIONED WHAT RATHER & JENNINGS SAID. It was as if a rule had been laid down that under no circumstances could there be any talk of controlled demolition…… and there wasn’t! You can be sure the rule still applies 14 years & counting…..
5) Finally, Once again a reference from Sherlock Holmes -“Watson. How many times have I said, once one eliminates what’s impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, therein lies the truth.’ Common sense decrees what you know as fact becomes the foundation of meaningful investigation. From this one can surmise & ponder in order to draw certain scenarios & significantly see if any eye-opening, thought provoking coincidences start to emerge. Well in the case of 9/11, they don’t emerge – THEY POSITIVELY ERUPT!
Who have we mentioned so far? Larry Silverstein. Who happens to be a very close friend? None other than Benjamin Netanyahu – hmnn. Another lunatic mass-murderer! The media. They didn’t investigate; they covered up. Who owns & controls US media – Zionists. Which group of people exert an unmatched, ungodly level of influence over those in the upper echelons of US power – dual national Zionists! Who gained from 9/11 – Israel. Need I say anymore?
For this much – how does one gauge ‘this much?’ Try this: what I’ve just told you contains more truth than what the entire Corporate media has told its viewers regarding 9/11 in almost 14 years! Moreover, not one iota of research was required. No bias is involved because all I’ve done is put 2+2 together. Whoever doesn’t like what I’ve said obviously will say I’m anti this & anti that. They can go to hell. If there is a God, they most certainly will! But did I mention Jews……. because I guarantee there are Zionists queuing up to say I’m against Jews! Why should I have anything against Jewish people? They weren’t involved. If they were. I’d have said! in fact, if my own people, the Armenians were responsible for 9/11, my response would be every bit as vociferous. As far as I’m concerned, anyone & everyone who chooses to criticise my synopsis, is someone who’s condoning the most evil mass-murderers this world has seen.